JoVE Projects, Portfolios, and GRFP Proposals

Class,

In this course, we worked together to explain complex topics and learn about the applications of high-throughput technologies. The group and end-of-course assignments are challenging because I believe you can and will deliver high-quality thoughtful resources that you and others can use later on. As you prepare your portfolios, read the guidelines one more time, and check your learning objectives, text, references, and questions. Is your portfolio a synthesis of information on this topic that addresses your objectives and can teach others about this approach or technology? Make sure you review the Turnitin report to avoid inadequate paraphrasing. Take your time and let me know if you have any issues submitting by tomorrow Friday by 10 pm via MoodleI will hold you to high standards and know you can achieve them.

For GRFP proposals, read your text carefully. Is it convincing? Are references and in-text citations used correctly? I want this experience to help you

I am carefully reading your group projects and will notify you when feedback is available. I’m enjoying reading them and impressed by how you came together as a group to complete this task even without access to the instruments. I think that with some modifications, these assignments can be shared with others, and truly hope you learned from the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to reading your assignments.

Take care!

CG

Challenges: We give you challenges because we believe you can.